Overview + v7 Summary
MarketGod v7 enters the market with a slightly different, simple, approach, ultimately reaching a yet more advanced and customizable level than before.
In previous versions, the buys and sells comprised of several working parts in sync, delivering a Buy/Sell perspective that had typically strong results. All versions have come to be mainly indicator buy/sell based, and v6 was the first to really include averages with price movement - EMAs, SMAs, HullMAs, each still using an indicator based lead component to decide the confirmation of the Buys/Sells. That said, v7 brings a new aspect into play that wasn’t used prior - price movement itself.
Here’s a breakdown of the overall tool, how to access, and suggested uses for the v7 update
- Updated from v2 Pinescript to v4
- Buy & Sell Accuracy - involves movement by price, not compiled indicators (v1-v5) // SMAs (v6)
- Buy & Sell Chop Filter Settings
- See our updated suggested uses for tips and tricks
- Added Auto-Fibs and visuals
- Corrected Standard HL Pivots (failed functionality of v6.4)
- Added Options for Labeling the signals. Options include a “ " Emoji, the “+/-“, and the standard “Buy/Sell”
- Updated Guppy Settings — > needed less visuals per TV’s Consent so these will not be as expansive as they were prior.
- Changed BBands to Logarithmic Bbands
- Removes the ‘disappearing Band” problem that TV has with standard BBands
- Added Keltner Fill between the Kelt bands
- Comprehensive knowledge base added to website. Growing repository of content and guides
- Fixed v7 Strategy to be published. Enabling time - period specific testing
- Bug fixed the Ichimoku visual and input problem present in v6’s
Free Access to Tradingview.com (although we recommend purchasing their Premium offering
Set Alerts and Signals as needed and receive via text, email or push notification
Easy to use mobile app
Real time updates on advanced charting software
Built in PineScript on Tradingview.com
Confirms the given trend with a “Buy” or “Sell“, when the criteria for an uptrend or downtrend has been met
Designed on Bitcoin / USD, although applies to
Our system has been proven again and again as a viable option for retail traders alike to better prepare for the volatile moves that occur in our global markets.
Home » Purchase