Getting Started - Step by Step
New to the tool? Our tutorials aim to solve the more common questions that arise, regarding MGv6 and the Tradingview Platform. Did we miss any more? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
1. Login to your account on Trading View: https://www.tradingview.com
2. From the homepage, click on ‘Chart’:
3. Select “Indicators” on the top-center-middle panel:
4. In the indicator library, type ‘MarketGod’ as one word and select “Market God v6”. (Do not select “Back Test Strategy”). The indicator will be added to your chart and now close the pop-up window.
1. From the main chart, click on the alerts icon in the right panel and then click the plus (+) to open the ‘Set Alert’ menu:
2. Set the alerts for Buy and Sell.
Items to note:
1. The ability to customize your indicator alerts will depend on the type of account you have with TradingView. As a partner, we highly suggest their premium/pro memberships as these will allow the most value in your favor.
2. The alerts set in the screen below will set for the BTCUSD 5m chart. The alert will adjust to the ticker and timeframe you are on when assigning the alert.
3. Remember that the indicator will ‘paint’ the alerts when watching in real time, but the signal can still disappear. By selecting “Once per close” you will be ensuring that the alert you receive will fire once the now previous candle has closed.
If you notice “n/a” appearing and would like to remove them from your chart, follow these steps:
1. Click the settings gear in the bottom right:
2. From the ‘Settings’, select the ‘Background’ tab:
3. Uncheck these two check boxes and press “Ok”:
Getting Started - Video Tutorials
How to Change the Candlesticks to Heikin Ashi
How to Set Alerts on the Indicator
How to remove "n/a" values from the chart